Dark Sky Watchers
Please sign up and register
Dark Sky Watchers
Please sign up and register
Dark Sky Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Sky Watchers is for all Astronomy, UFO, Alien, NWO Conspiracy Topics Sponsored by www.darkskywatcher.com Live Telescope Area 51 broadcasting

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» March 28 objects
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 pm by bharris291

» @LockheedMartin
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:22 pm by UFOOWNER

» trouble loading picture
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:36 pm by Guest

» NASA missed this one
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:32 pm by Guest

» A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator!
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:49 pm by UFOOWNER

» Precognition and the nonordinary Dream: NASA
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:01 am by UFOOWNER

» Unknow object on SOHO image
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 pm by rigovasgo10012

» Bertrand Russell 1872-1970
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:19 pm by UFOOWNER

» rover image
A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 pm by wayne_

A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UFOOWNER
Awake
Awake

A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! Empty
PostSubject: A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator!   A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:49 pm

It was January 31, 2015 at around 7:30 pm eastern time while I was lying in bed contemplating moving out of the group home where I reside and looking out my bedroom window hoping to see something and thinking about closing my eyes when after about 5 min past I saw a dim circular light appear in the sky within the periphery view of my window and descend and then disappear by fading out. This action of moving down indicated that it was a bad idea to move out. And that the whole idea of moving out was a dim to begin with. So I consulted the psychic circle about this and it indicated that my situation is "near" and "far" reaching. That I should remain where I am and wait "other" I now know who this "other" person is.

I came up with a non electronic novelty idea to sell out there at Area 51. StarDust a non terrestrial board game or magical message board indicator. I have a special symbol to place on the Planchette which looks like a star a toy spinning top and a tornado all in one. I got this symbol from the symbol in the lines of the palm of my right hand.
Back to top Go down

A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sky Watchers :: UFO :: UFO-
Jump to: