Dark Sky Watchers
Please sign up and register
Dark Sky Watchers
Please sign up and register
Dark Sky Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Sky Watchers is for all Astronomy, UFO, Alien, NWO Conspiracy Topics Sponsored by www.darkskywatcher.com Live Telescope Area 51 broadcasting

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» March 28 objects
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 pm by bharris291

» @LockheedMartin
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:22 pm by UFOOWNER

» trouble loading picture
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:36 pm by Guest

» NASA missed this one
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:32 pm by Guest

» A UFO and the Sky as a Magical Message Board Indicator!
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:49 pm by UFOOWNER

» Precognition and the nonordinary Dream: NASA
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:01 am by UFOOWNER

» Unknow object on SOHO image
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 pm by rigovasgo10012

» Bertrand Russell 1872-1970
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:19 pm by UFOOWNER

» rover image
Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 pm by wayne_

Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagnifyWisdom

Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. Empty
PostSubject: Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.   Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:04 am

UNI-VERSE= ONE WORD="Be" Thus the saith the Lord
"God said, “Let there BE light"
"Let there BE a firmament in the midst of the waters,"
Before I went onto the actual topic, I just wanted to let you all know what; the word Universe really means.

But are many UFOs and Aliens demons? Are some of them from God? Why are they always usually found in Government bases? Let us find out. In the Bible Satan swore a promise to God in rebellion that he would again ascend to the heavens, but he would of course need a willing hosts to perform these task, yes the Government.

Isaiah 14:12-14" How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Notice he mentioned, in defiance he will find a way to ascend the height of the clouds of earth. With NASA, he was able to accomplish this and it is a fact that people like Jack parsons, openly admitted they worshiped Satan he gave them great knowledge to build these things.

But before I continue with that, let me bring up Job 26:7 about how God positioned the earth

"He stretches out the north over the empty place, and hangs the earth upon nothing."

The Bible specified the earth was created over an "empty space" scientist call the region in which the earth sits, the most boring possibly in the Solar System.

This is from a site called outerspaceuniverse.org
"I know you’ve all been thinking it!  The Solar System is in a really boring part of the Milky Way Galaxy.  We are marooned out here in one of the remote (some may say back water) areas of the Orion Spiral Arm about 20 degrees above the galactic plane and about 28,000 light years from the center of the galaxy.

To illustrate my point, consider the following:  We are on the outer edge of a spiral arm.  The closest star, Proxima Centauri is 4.2 light years away.  The closest planetary nebula, the Helix Nebula, is over 45o light years away. Folks, there is nothing around us!
"

That was further to prove the accuracy of the Bible and that site has nothing to do with the Bible at all, so it is not biased. You can find data like this on other scientific sites. But back to the demonic beings, we all call aliens.

As we have read earlier, Satan swore to break the heights of the clouds though being cast down. Satan is very powerful, but his power is useless without the help of willing hosts, I don't want to go into a whole different topic but it has to do with a nation called Edom(Romans are Edom, Greeks, Russians,Europeans)  in the Bible, through them was he able to ascend into space. Jack Parsons was a close friend with Aliester Crowley a big Satanist an both worshiped Satan, none of the knowledge NASA has about going into space came 100% from themselves, maybe only about 10%. The reason why these "Aliens" for "some reason" stay on government bases all the time is because the GOV is in agreement with Satan, they know his nature. But these demons(we call them anunakis,Nephilims, spirits) cant hide the fact that they are demonic, so they will never introduce themselves to the public, they work behind closed doors. Satan wants people to believe he is fake, he can care less if they know he is real, because eventually those who believe not in God, will end up with him, so he can care less. The Gov call on him for help of technology of great magnitude and such. All these rocket scientist of old and creators of atomic bombs were influenced by demons, don't believe other wise. People don't realize that HARRP, project blue beam etc is all used by NASA and other high tech organizations. They can manipulate weather from space (to a certain degree), create illusions etc. The time will come eventually in the very last moments of man when Christ delivers the church, they will be able to execute their truly demonic plans. I hope I was able to clear any confusion up as to why these things happen and what they truly are. Also forgot to mention, God himself has chariots that go to an fro in the heavens, many in the Bible was described as a what today we would call a cigar shape, but the prophet called it a "rolled scroll", then there was one that appeared as a gleam of fire, in its middle was like glistening metal.
Back to top Go down
fled79

PostSubject: Re: Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.   Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 am

Oh noes batman, religious peoples! Sorry, but [I] have yet to find/see/experience any magic, ever. I have however, experienced human interaction on a level that might be considered magical...I believe all humans are connected and somewhere back in the day, some jack-off exploited it by creating falseness in a world of fact.
Back to top Go down
Montauk
Awake
Awake

PostSubject: Re: Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.   Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 pm

If you can't see the majestic universe at night, you're blind. Everyday living is a miracle and if You can't experience anything, you're not trying. As far as Aliens go, they're both demons and beings from where ever. We don't have a need to fight them yet.
Back to top Go down
RedZone
Awake
Awake
RedZone

PostSubject: Re: Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.   Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:41 am

Personally... I see no reason why your theory about aliens, demons, and Satan in Government could not be possible. Sure it might seem improbable to most, but "understanding" and "believing" is not at all a requirement to validate something.

Back to top Go down
Montauk
Awake
Awake

PostSubject: Re: Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.   Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Our government could make our lives a lot easier. They have free energy secrets, and a lot of other secrets. They won't give it to us. I don't think I have ever trusted the government.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.   Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Many "Aliens" are Purely Demonic In Nature, from Satan himself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sky Watchers :: UFO :: Aliens Or Demons-
Jump to: